Friday, October 5, 2012

A Jewel Box Kind of Day....



Well I love a jewel tone...It makes me think of jewel boxes,

Christmas ornaments


new Kate Spade clutches.. (aren't these delicious? I want one!)

kaleidoscope gem stacy

Kate Spade dresses for that matter...

minty dress

J Crew bangles...

Crystal mosaic skinny bangle
Get yours here

And Me!!!



My J Crew Jackie in jade, my new elie tahari ruthie blouse, which you can buy here amongst other places




I could not resist this as it was my colours and I truly love it! I do look a little busty in this shot however...

I paired these with J Crew wool trousers in navy wool gabardine (not on site right now - maybe they aren't carrying any more?) and silver nine west pumps which are a few years old.  Love these!

Happy Friday all!  Some treats ahead!  I received a Lands End peacoat in fuschia today which is SOO cheap and fits me better than the jcrew!  And my 30% off box came and I will also review the herringbone tweed in black/cream!  This weekend!!

Happy Friday and stay safe out there!

16 comments:

  1. GETTING FESTIVE Happy long weekend of delicious feasting and being grateful right back at you WMM. I think your blue-green outfit with the neutral mettalic shoe is best of your cheery shots! I'm in the midst of planning an impromptu James Bond marathon (50 years of films) for the non-hiking and eating part of the weekend. You should come - for the cocktails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea! I love james bond!

      Thanks - they are awesome shoes and so comfy! More to come this weekend!

      Delete
    2. Get Fresh: I'm so gatecrashing.

      Delete
  2. Hi WMM, what a gorgeous blouse, definitely your colours! Looking forward to your Lands End reviews - they're the only company I have ordered from online (I'm a newbie at that) and so far I've had very good experiences.
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I"ll get it up tomorrow, pAtricia, as some folks might be curious!

      Thanks for the kind words!

      Delete
  3. My i phone had a meltdown this morning, typing on that thing drives me nuts.
    I wanted to say...these two colours are fabulous together, you sartorial peacock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me just say, you and Dani have a lot to answer for. You know how my " I can't stand leopard print, wore it in the 80's blah blah blah wouldn't be seen dead in it rant?" Uh huh.

    Well, there you were in the leopard tippi looking rather lovely which reminded me of my mum wearing her pearls and leopard jumper when I was young and then Dani looked all swellegant in leopard, yep just bought the Tippi on Ebay because of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too funny. I hope you didn't pay much! :-)

      I just scored two pairs of Joe fresh look-a likes for $29 cdn! Still lots of sizes....

      Delete
  5. Thanks Rynetta - did you like shout out about pencil skirts?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at you all sassy with the jewel tones and red lipstick. Once again you look fantastic . Started baking today and should be in elastic pants by Sunday night.
    Happy Thanksgiving my friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Marsha! I am with you! I am sitting here in sweats! Tomorrow is baking day! We are going our dinner Sunday at lunch as that is easier for my dad to get out of the nursing home - he is less confused during the way!

      Happy Thanksgiving to you!

      Delete
  7. I love your jewel-tone outfit, WMM! They are definitely your colors, and the blouse is gorgeous! :)

    I hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving weekend! Any chance you'll share what's on the WMM Menu with us?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FFM - I will for sure share the menu once I realize what I am doing myself!!!

      Thanks for popping by! Hope this weekend was better than last!

      Delete
    2. whoops! Meant to say week, not weekend! Typing too fast!

      Delete

Kindness is a virtue...