The Lovely Jen over at Dwell on These Things has flagged me to share the above.
I am so behind in all of my post topics, and not feeling 100% today, so I'm taking the easy way out and getting right to these, so thank you dear Jen!
1. One of my favourite shows ever was the one season wonder A Year in The Life. It had an amazing cast - Adam Arkin, Richard Kiley, Sarah Jessica Parker, Jayne Atkinson - and only lasted one season. I was one of the 5 people who watched it and I have been bitter towards NBC about its cancellation ever since.
That was 1987, did I mention I can
2. Hold a grudge? well not too often, but I am an inherently trusting person and if someone does something really awful that breaks that trust, like say cancel a wonderful TV show, I can be slow to forgive.
3. I was the first girl to serve as a server in the Anglican Church in New Brunswick. It was a big deal at the time, thank god, now, not so much. However, I do not attend church now, but prefer to leave my spirituality and religion up on Walton's Mountain...
4. Cause I love, love, love the first few seasons of The Waltons. When I still catch an episode now and then and the episode includes Will Geer and Ellen Corby, I sit right down, as I know I am in for a treat.
5. My favourite Popsicle flavour is root beer. It is also the only kind of pop I will drink. I am like an eleven year old boy.
7. I never, ever, wear a belt. I have them, but I hate them. I never feel comfortable with a belt on. Now I wonder why I have them?
8. Every time I see a hummingbird I get giddy. Between May and September they come constantly and it never gets old. But all that giddiness can wear you out. You wouldn't think it would, but it does.
9. I meditate every day but I am almost never able to keep my mind quiet. There is a reason I am attracted to hummingbirds.
10. I have never met a book about France - from cooking to fashion to décor to travel to history - that I didn't like.
11. When I become a bazillionaire, I am going to have Ralph Lauren help me out - clothes-wise, house-wise, work-wise. I adore Ralph Lauren. I am pretty sure he would adore me, too.
Jen says she is a germophobe. Just yesterday I searched for a piece of cookie I dropped on the carpet for at least 8-10 seconds, found it and ate. There's that eleven year old boy again...
There you go, some random pieces of information! Looking forward to reading the others! Have a great day out there and tomorrow, we will take a little journey to Italy via Orlando. Only in America...
stay safe out there!